Sunday, October 04, 2009

If I Don't See You Soon

If I don't see you soon,
Just know you are
A constant in the equation.
We may fall apart,
Abide by the great divide,
But you'll always be,
A number in the equation.

If I don't see you soon,
It's okay by me, and us;
Just know a fact rarely changes,
And we're not just another theory,
Waiting to be disproved!

If I don't see you soon,
Just remember,
Yesterday was where I believed;
Today is where I stand;
And tomorrow will see,
Me holding on, still strong;
What about you?

So if I don't see you soon enough,
It's okay;
Mother Nature continues,
Putting on a wondrous display,
Of beauty before me;
I won't crumble,
Shuffle my feet in the sand;
I'll be building real castles,
And living my reality.

Just know;
Just know -
You + Me = Us.

And I'll see you someday.
Somewhere.
Over the rainbow,
Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment