Monday, December 20, 2010

Enroute To 2011

I did not realize how fast time had gone by. Having just checked my online journal, I am staggered by the date of the last post! Ah well. Life catches up on us one day or another. It's been approximately a year plus, since the previous serious entry. (The one posted just now doesn't really count.)

In about two and a half more weeks, 2010 will be no more. I state that, not with much glee or lightness of spirit; it is thus said, with quite a sinking and troubled heart. 2011 is going to be so different. I'm not sure where to start, or what to start with. All I know is everything is beginning to change. Change has already begun; and it will keep on moving at the speed of light. Are we able to run alongside with it? Or will we be left behind? Speaking of which, if Jesus comes back tomorrow, will we be the remnant here on Earth?

Hmmm, that's a thought...

Anyhow, I wish whoever reads this journal of mine a Blessed Christmas, and a most Blessed New Year. May 2011 be a year that's not solely about "us," and our wants and small-hearted offences; but more about how we can each play an important role in the lives of others, especially the less fortunate ones. Not forgetting, to be all that Jesus has planned us to be.

'Til the next time.

Love,
 - M

No comments:

Post a Comment