Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Into The Swing . . .



Getting into the swing of online journaling is ... Tough. Having not chronicled in, what seems like ages, picking it up once more is akin to searching for a lost book in an old, creaking, and dusty attic. My thoughts run together; sorting them out, and trying to type as fast as my brain thinks, can be rather challenging! However, here I go, jotting down my Life, and publishing It in 'outer space.'




~




Seems when you believe life has taken some sort of a 'perfect stability,' something, or someone, happens to crash that notion. As a friend recently mentioned, if only we could go back to those days of sweet and innocent, childish days. Alas, nothing of that sort is ever going to happen ... And Life just simply goes, bringing along the crashers, and joys.




~




I wish I could write more, but I have so many things on my mind currently, this is all I can just about put in words. Maybe the following post will consist of more solid stuff, instead of fanciful and philosophical opinions. 'Til the next ...

3 comments:

  1. Goose!! You're a pal ... Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's weird to be called a 'follower' ... Aren't you going to follow a fellow goose, Goosey? :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete