Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jeff's Story

A short story written by my seven-year-old student, which I thought was kind of cute. The starter given by the textbook was supposed to go somewhat like this, "I woke up one morning and the whole world had turned purple. I ... " Fortunately, or unfortunately, this little guy's always had a mind of his own; the following is the result.
Excuse the English errors; he's not changed them for me yet.
~
Jeffrey's Fun Story

Today I woke up then the whole world was white.
everyone fooled me.
Its April Fools! so I said, "April fool!"
when I throwed something its coloured.
then signs were showing "april fools! celebrate silliness! :) :)
excuse me, april fools!
~
(As written in textbook; nothing has been changed, or added.)
- Jeffrey, 7

No comments:

Post a Comment